Sunday, January 30, 2011

What I'm up to today

Photobucket

I think I'm going to expand the bounds of the Sunday picture to include what I'm up to, because pictures of me every week is kinda boring.  So maybe I'll go every other week or something.

In any case, today I was ironing pattern pieces for a shirt I'm going to make.  My coat is still unfinished, but it got too cold to wear it for a while so I put it on hold through the busy holiday season and I'll resume it after the shirts.

This is the first thing I'm making that's supposed to be washed regularly, so I'm hoping it will hold together well.  I prewashed the fabric, which was nice, because that way I don't have to iron it.  But not so much for the pattern pieces.  Allllllways crinkly, those pattern pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment